Paris, France – Extra Live today is pleased to announce the release of Go Go Woony 1.0 on iOS devices. Players can now play this crazy racing game with maybe the most outstanding graphics of the moment. In Go Go Woony, the gamers play Woony and are going for their lost friend, with the help of Rainbow, their brave Deer. They have to race and run as fast as they can to score and collect Rewards as only top highscores unlock all levels and worlds. They need to be very fast, skillful, use all their reflexes to score and…avoid all the traps to stay alive! Once completed, the game offers endless replay to win all the achievements, perfect their styles and skills, beat highscores and other players. Go Go WOONY is serious about Speed, Fun and Graphics!
Key highlights of Go Go Woony include:
* 3 crazy worlds with original features: Earth, Ocean and Sky
* Includes 30 amazing well designed levels
* Endless Highscores game mechanic: you have always fun beating your highscores and other gamers
* Game Center leaderboards and Facebook to challenge your friends
* Agile and fun physics going faster and faster
* Full options: speed up, slow down, jump, slalom, hit, avoid etc.
* Excellent Tap controls that are accurate and easy to use
* Gorgeous AAA High Definition Retina Graphics
* Music from outer space
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 25.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Go Go Woony 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded by Jerme Bell in 2004, EXTRA LIVE is an established independent developer for mobile, smartphones and tablets. The company has created, developed and published top sport games as well as a strong focus on Casual/adventure games. Extra Live has worked on iOS, J2ME, Android, Blackberry for corporations, marketing and media outfits. Now they focus on Development and Publishing of iOS Games. Copyright (C) 2012 Extra Live. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.