Grand Ledge, Michigan – Gormaya has announced Recipe Timer 4, an update to their popular app for iOS iPhone and iPod touch devices. Recipe Timer 4 features searching simple time and temperature recipes by category or searching all recipes. Version 4 has been enhanced with new iPhone 5 support, category icons, Futura font and sound effects. Use the new Facebook integration of iOS 6 to share your recipes. Additional recipe packs are available for purchase.
Recipe Timer 4 includes 150+ recipes for cooking Eggs, Fruit, Grain, Legumes and Vegetables. Available for purchase are recipe packs as follows:
* Black Tea – 220+ black, chai & oolong tea recipes with temperature and time
* Hot Drinks – 160+ botanical, coffee, rooibos & yerba mate recipes
* Green Tea – 190+ green, pu-erh & white tea recipes with temperature and time
* Noodle – 170+ noodle time recipes with pasta brands & shapes
* Protein – 170+ grilling & roasting recipes for meat, poultry and seafood
Recipe Timer 4 is now available for Free. Each recipe pack is available for $0.99 and is priced accordingly in other regions. iOS 5 is required. Recipe Timer is available world-wide from Apple’s App Store for iPhone and iPod touch. Gormaya offers four other Recipe Timer apps with different recipes and different prices.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5 or later
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
* Recipe Timer: Free
* Black Tea Recipe Pack: $0.99 US
* Hot Drink Recipe Pack: $0.99 US
* Green Tea Recipe Pack: $0.99 US
* Noodle Recipe Pack: $0.99 US
* Protein Recipe Pack: $0.99 US
Gormaya, an independent app developer based out of Grand Ledge, Michigan, was formed in 2008 by Duane Fahey and partner for the purposes of creating food Apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2012 Gormaya. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.