Detroit, Michigan – The popular Grillin’ Time app (iOS) from Grit Design, Inc. just launched a new feature, Sync Timer, perfect tool to make sure all food is ready off the grill at the same time.
The Sync Timer tells the cook when to put each item on the grill and when each is ready to flip. All the food finishes cooking at the same time. With choices of Burgers, steaks, chicken, pork, fish and veggies – cooks can build their virtual grill from a menu of over 375 items. Any mix or combination of any of those items, and the Sync Timer on Grillin’ Time makes sure it’s done to perfection – and ready all at once.
The latest update also rounds out this robust iPhone app with more options for weights and thicknesses of food across the board, along with cook times for Salmon and frozen burger patties.
Grillin’ Time ensures meat and vegetables on the grill are cooked to perfection and served together. Match the foods on the app’s digital grill to a real gas grill or charcoal barbecue by selecting the type and weight of the food, then select how well-done to cook steaks, salmon and more. Grillin’ Time knows how long it takes to cook every item and alerts grillers when they need to get over to the grill to flip and serve.
* Timers for how long to grill steaks, beef, turkey, chicken, pork, veal, fish, fruits, vegetables and more
* Add each item as grilling starts, or use the Sync Timer to coordinate BBQ start times
* More than 375 items to choose from
* Advanced tips and grilling tricks for each food, and for monitoring the temperature of the grill
* Customize with food weight and/or thickness and how well the food should be done.
* Adjust the cooking time as needed to suit recipes and tastes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 30.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Grillin’ Time 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Grit Design, Inc. is a web and mobile software and app company offering strategy, design and development services. Proudly based in Detroit, Michigan, the company was founded in 2009. Focusing on products and software, the company also has developed sizzlepig(TM), batch image processing software that is currently in pre-beta. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2012 Grit Design, Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.