Doncaster, United Kingdom – TheHermonApps is pleased to announce Guess That Flag 1.0, its new quiz and educational app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The only olympic theme flag game that is multiple choice anwsers, so no need to have a dictionary to hand. Guess That Flag is a great app for geography and flag quizzes. Plus no in app purchases, you get the full version of the game.
As the creator of the app, Craig Smart, said “Have you ever come across a flag at a sports match, or on the news, or in a film etc… and wondered which nation that flag belongs to.”
If the answer to that questions is “yes” then Guess that flag is one of the reason the app was made. Guess That flag comes with four game modes easy, medium, hard and expert. Or browse through the flags (in great graphics) to see what flag belongs to which nation. Here’s a break-down of great features that sets Guess That Flag apart from other Flag game wonna bes:
* All multiple choice answer, so need to stress out about the spelling of a nation
* Browse mode great for vexillology
* Great graphics for each flag, as each flag as its own screen dedicated to that flag which makes for a great screen shot of your favarite flags
* Over 140 flags in the app
* 4 different difficulty settings, to stop the app becoming mundane
* Hours of fun with friends and family with the biggest flag app there is
* Free updates at least 3 times a year, to improve and make the app even bigger and better
* No need to pay out extra money for in app purchases
Word of warning: Expert mode is extremely hard. Only to people have managed to beat expert mode and get there name on the winners wall, can you became the 3rd? Check out the Guess That Flag YouTube video to see the great flag graphics come to life.
So download Guess That Flag and see how many nations you can notice when watching the olympic games. Guess That Flag is also looking for a company to help market the app, in return for 40% of all profits. Contact Craig Smart though the website, or by the email addess for more information.
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guess That Flag 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Doncaster, England, TheHermonApps is a company founded by Craig Smart on 04/04/2012. With the aim to become one of the biggest iOS development companies in the UK, the company now offers 8 apps live in the app store with many more great apps under development. “We make the apps that you (the people) want.” The company also make apps for business and looking for sponsors and market deals for all of our apps. We now review the very best apps hand pick by us. No more then 5 apps a day will be reviewed to make sure they recieve the maxim exposure. Copyright(C) 2012 TheHermonApps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.