Hyderabad, India – MET Solutions, an iOS App Development Company, is proud to announce the release of Guess the Streets – USA, its new puzzle game app for iOS. As the name sounds, this app contains many famous streets of USA to identify. The objective of the game is simple. The gamer should try to guess the name of the street by looking at the picture and the hint.
This puzzle app contains hundreds of streets to identify and tends to become trickier for gamers to name the streets as they move on. The app offers wide range of In-App purchases in the form of Add letter, Remove letter and skip the street which will help the gamers in naming the streets.
“This app will be liked by many Americans for sure. This app is for the people of America” – said one of the Senior Developers @ MET Solutions. MET also announced that it plans to release many iOS game apps before the end of the year 2013.
* Just download the app and start guessing the streets of USA. No registration formalities
* The most beautifully designed puzzle app on the app store
* Use the hints along with the poster to guess the streets of USA
* Use the add and remove letter feature to easily solve the puzzle
* Use the skip feature to instantly guess the street and move on to the next puzzle
* Share with friends via Facebook and Twitter and try guessing the street
* Click on the image to enlarge for better view
* With hundreds of streets to identify, this app becomes more challenging and addictive with every stage
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 35.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guess the Streets – USA 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. This app doesn’t require any Internet connection. So keep playing and have lots of fun!
MET Solutions is an app development company in India having a strong team rich in design & development skills. The company is very much passionate in crafting quality applications and games for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 MET Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.