Klagenfurt, Austria – The Gymaholic Team is proud to announce the release of Gymaholic 2.4, which provides extra motivation with its progress photo-video feature, 31 statistics and effortless tracking to follow fitness activity and make progress. This app is an effective training partner for fitness-loving users. It takes only one step to create videos from photo albums which can be a body transformation video, a figure posing or a before/after video. Anything the user likes. This customizable, tap-minimized app provides all functions on the iPhone. It has free and pro versions.
The progress visualization continues with statistics and body-weight chart, both graphically displayed. A simple multitracking process ensures that workout data are recorded automatically.
The app has a unique sharing system. Just one tap imports a special file, either a workout routine or an exercise pack with hundreds of exercises, which is then ready to use immediately. It is also easy to share via email, AirDrop or the Gymaholic community. The app is customizable but is preset for instant use and comes preloaded with workouts and 202 exercises. No setting is required. The main options are:
* Easy to create exercises and workouts – in any language – with personal photos
* Workout tracker with rest timer or simple modes
* Option not to log all exercises of a workout, the user decides to log all or only the checked ones
There is a wonderful community for sharing, rating and downloading multilingual workouts, created by users or Gymaholic. Automatic language filter displays workouts in the community menu, for example only English workouts for English users. Additional languages can be set to see workouts in two languages at the same time. Gymaholic Team want to build a multilingual workout collection together with users, which is currently in English, German and Hungarian.
Other highlighted features:
* Progress sharing as video, animated gif or photo, via email, Facebook or AirDrop
* Albums and photos within the app. An overlay image helps to take photos in similar positions
* Easy to create and track different sets, reps and weights per exercise
* Random workout generator based on the logged information and user preferences
* iCloud backup and restore of all user-created photos and data
* No registration required but Facebook is needed for publishing and rating workouts
* Best result of each tracked exercise is shown in weight, sets, or reps x sets
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 31.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gymaholic 2.4 is available on the App Store in English, German and Hungarian in the Health & Fitness category, with alternating training plans and 202 exercises. The banner-free pro version includes 31 statistics, iCloud backup and restore function, progress video sharing, all for $2.99 (USD). All other features, as well as the video creator, are free.
Located in Klagenfurt, independent developer Austria, Gabor Devenyi is a qualified and experienced programmer and former computer gamer who has become a fitness fan. Gabor has been programming for over 20 years and owns a software development company working primarily on web-based projects. His team is passionate about working on software like an iPhone app. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Gabor Devenyi. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.