Tokyo, Japan – Dolice is proud to announce the updated Hearing Healing – Relaxing Music & Alarm Clock (Free) for iOS. This is a free application that helps you relax as you listen to healing music or the sounds of nature, such as rain or the tweeting of birds.
This application has a compilation of 5 healing songs and 11 natural sounds. All the healing songs can be played in succession, and you can also set them to be played on repeat. The application currently includes approximately one hour’s worth of healing music.
You can set the playback time for the rain sounds and other natural sounds. Once the set time is reached, the volume is gradually lowered, eventually reaching a complete stop in order to allow you to fall asleep. For example, before falling asleep, you could be listening to the water flowing in a streamlet; then, as you start to relax, before you know it you will be gently pulled into a peaceful sleep.
This application also includes some white noise, so it is also recommended for when you want to concentrate on your work or studies.
It also has an alarm clock with 5 different alarms to choose from. As long as you ensure the application is running while connected to a power source, you will never find yourself sleeping through without the alarm going off.
Even if you set the alarm while songs or sounds are being played, you do not need to worry, as the application will stop playing when it is time for the alarm to go off.
The settings screen allows you to configure settings such as the volume of the music/natural sounds/alarm, whether to play music on repeat, and the playback time for rain sounds.
This application helps you reduce stress and improve the quality of your sleep. It is also effective for relieving the tiredness of your mind and body, so it can be used to increase your concentration when working or studying. This application is not only for busy company employees, but is also great for families with children.
The healing music includes the following 5 songs (tracks 4 and 5 are available when purchased from within the application).
* Stress relief healing music (945; wave) [10:25]
* Mysterious healing music [16:51]
* Healing sleep music (945; wave) [15:31]
* Healing music ($0.99) [06:34]
* Wave sound healing music ($0.99) [09:47]
You can listen to all the following 11 natural sounds for free.
* Rain sound and Babbling river
* Evening Shower
* Ambiance Heavy Rain
* Rain and Frogs
* Louisiana Rain Fast Drip
* Snow Thawing
* Wave sound of Sea
* White Noise
* Morning Forest
* Eagle Owl
You can choose from the following alarm sounds.
* Analog Alarm Clock
* Digital Alarm Clock
* Alarm Bell
* Peep SOund
* Alert Sound
* Healing music playback feature (5 songs)
* Healing music play-all feature
* Playback of rain sounds and other natural sounds (11 sounds)
* Alarm feature (choose from 5 alarm sounds)
* The alarm will not work if you close the application or make it go into sleep mode. Please do not close the application after you set the alarm. Also, setting the alarm disables the automatic sleep functionality, so please make sure your device is connected to a power source.
* If you have made some purchases from within the application, and you delete the application and reinstall it, you can restore these features for free by pressing the Restore button.
This application’s healing music is free music provided with permission from Live365 Internet Radio Network. The rain sounds are from the free sound files distributed by Freesound.org.
Our wish is for this application to heal as many people as possible.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 86.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hearing Healing – Relaxing Music & Alarm Clock (Free) 1.1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Dolice was founded by Masaki Hirokawa on Oct 17, 2013. Dolice is a company that develops apps and games. That one role of everyone is the policy. Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Dolice Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.