Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce its hot new iPhone/iPad app for girls: Kissing Dressup For Girls 1.0. This romantic game is a combo of fashion and passion where a girl can play with 5 different kissing scenes and create great new intimate looks. The kissing dressup app is free to download and try out and young girls would love it.
A girl can dress up the on-screen couple as they share a passionate kiss. Girls get all mushy when they dream about their prince charming. This app is perfect for living their romantic dream scene on their iPhone or iPad.
There are 5 great themes: Party, Beach, Mermaid, Royal and In the Rain. A girl can rack her imagination and dress up the guy and the girl in a wide range of accessories and clothing. The dressup options include stilettos, earrings, hairdos, coats, tops, sunglasses, bracelets, bottoms and many other things. Hundreds of unique looks are possible which a girl can create mixing and matching.
* 5 Themes to choose from: Party (free), Beach, Mermaid, Royal and In the Rain
* Hundreds of different looks are possible in each of the 5 themes
* Zoom in available to see the dressup in fine detail
* One can save the look as a photo in the photos album or make it as a wallpaper or use it as a display picture in contacts
* The party theme is free – Remaining 4 are available via a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 76.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kissing Dressup For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.