Flensburg, Germany – Stefan Preuss today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Hummingz EVO X for Apple’s OSX operation system. Hummingz EVO X is a fun retro arcade shooter with extras and boss enemies. Shoot your way through many different levels filled with nasty bugs, spiders, frogs, bees and more. Hummingz EVO X offers two game modes with fun and fast arcade style action. Fight huge boss enemies and collect extras. The game is easy to control; players can use the mouse to control their bug.
Hummingz EVO X comes with beautiful artwork. It is a great game for all casual and experienced action game players.
Some of the features of Hummingz EVO X are:
* Fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
* beautifull Artwork
* Easy to control use your mouse to control your bug
* Two game modes for casual and experienced players
* Two player ‘pass and play’ mode
* Fun and fast arcade style action
* Challenging and well known game play
* Hummingz EVO X uses Game Center ( global high score list )
The rules are easy:
* If it is colored, shoot it
* If it is pale, catch it
All shot items drop down:
* Catch 100 enemies to receive an extra shot
* Catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live
* Catch a Boss and you receive 30 enemy and 30 mushroom catches
* Catch a Snail to get a 10 seconds magnet bonus (collect all falling things automatically)
* Compatible with Apple’s OSX version 10.8 or later
* 19 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hummingz EVO X 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games/Arcade category.
Stefan Preuss started coding games back in 1987. Developing on many different platforms including Atari 800, Atari ST, Commodore Amiga, Nintendo DS and the Web, the current focus is on iOS devices and OSX. Copyright (C) 2013 Stefan Preuss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.