Edmonton, Canada – The makers of the award winning iFish Series of Apps have come ashore and now just released the first in there new series of hunting apps; iHunt Alberta.
The app is targeting all hunters in the province and gives them a wealth of tools and information at their fingertips. “One of the features that we’re really getting praise from is the Where Am I button, that instantly shows you the WMU (wildlife management unit) your currently located in says Randy Chamzuk, President of The App Door “This is a common concern amongst hunters since the exact boundaries of the area are not always easily identifiable. Our feature works even if you don’t have cell service, since it works directly off the GPS of your device.”
The iHunt Alberta App, in many ways follows the level of quality that iFish Alberta and the rest of the iFish Series of apps hold by implementing features that allows new content to be delivered to the app on-the-fly. “We have a mandate to continuously update our apps with fresh new content, videos, tips, techniques and more” Randy explains. “This can all be done instantly and made available to our customers the next time they view the app”.
The iHunt Alberta App along with its great design, has several key features that can be used Online & Offline including;
* Easily Find info on the WMU you are in – or a WMU you plan to hunt
* “Where Am I” button – Instantly Shows You the WMU that You are in
* Search WMU by Number or Name
* Proximity Search to find WMU Locations Near You or a City/Town
* View WMU Boundaries Overlaid on an Interactive Map
* View WMU Seasons & Regulations Summary
* View WMU Legal Descriptions & Legal Map
* Alberta Conservation Association (ACA) Hunting Sites included
* Species Reference with Images & Tracks
* Solunar Calendar with Sun & Moon phases & Sunrise / Sunset times*
* Current and 4 day Weather Forecasts*
* Learn Tips & Techniques in the Essentials section
* Books Mag’s & More Section full of great content in PDF
*indicates online function only
“It’s the first of many”, says Randy Chamzuk, President of The App Door. “We plan on following the same progression we have with the iFish Series and launch iHunt Apps in every province and state across North America.”
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iHunt Alberta 1.0 is currently on sale for $4.99 CDN (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. Review Copies are available upon request.
The App Door Inc. is a mobile solutions firm providing application development and strategic consulting services. Our unique approach has brought quality and innovation to customers across North America for over two decades. The App Door is a subsidiary company of the QDI Group of Companies. Established 1989. You can read more at QDIGroup.net. Copyright (C) 2013 The App Door Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.