Burolo, Italy – Hyperbolic Software has released the new version 3 of Tidy Up, a complete duplicate finder – Easy to use as never before! For a limited time, the regular price of $39.00 (USD) is being reduced to $30.00.
Tidy Up 3 has become a must-have utility for Mac owners seeking to reclaim disk space being taken up by duplicate files and packages. Employing a fast search algorithm that quickly scans any mounted drive volume (hard drives, optical discs and portable drives) without writing an index, Tidy Up locates duplicate items using a wide range of criteria including: owner application, time created or modified, name, label, extension and content.
Tidy Up also offers the capability to scan the databases of popular Apple applications such as iPhoto, Aperture, iTunes and Mail. Tidy Up makes use of “Smart Baskets” for a quick and easy organization of the found items, with the ability to trash, move or archive duplicates, as well as the option to export a list of found items as HTML or text files.
Version 3 of Tidy Up introduces many new features to this already comprehensive tool.
Among the key improvements are:
* New user interface
* Search for duplicate folders by content
* Search only in the preferred playlists and albums
* The priority option
* Compare only the representation data of the images
* Result showed as a grid or list
* New pre definite smart baskets which show the files by kind
* And many more …
From version 3.0.3:
* Added the possibility to check the activity logs within the application
* Added the Brazilian localization
* Fixed a bug that prevented to search in Mail on Mountain Lion
* Include bug fixes that improve the stability and performance on OS X 10.7 and Mountain Lion
Pricing and Availability:
Version 3 of Tidy Up requires OSX 10.6.6 or greater, Snow Leopard full compatible. For a limited time, Tidy Up 3 can be purchased for $30.00 (USD) instead of the regular $39.00. Users of Tidy Up version 2.x can upgrade for a special price.
Hyperbolic Software has been creating award-winning softwares exclusively for the Macintosh since 1996. In addition to Tidy Up! the company publishes MacGizmo, Smart Trash, iTunes Dupe Barrier, Maigret and Doublet Scan (the Mac Classic only predecessor to Tidy Up). Products may be purchased online. Copyright (C) 2012 Hyperbolic Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.