Cape Coral, Florida – i.Business will feature Government and Finance solutions using Apple devices like the Mac, iPad and iPhone in the May/June issue. They are looking for advertisers whose target demographic are leaders in the Government and Finance sectors. The May/June issue is targeted for those that have the vision and power to make change happen. If you are an advertiser who would like to get your product in this edition of the magazine please contact us.
i.Business is offering the following bundles and special pricing for the next issue:
* Product Image on the Magazine Cover, Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $12,500.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $10,500.00 – 2 Spots available
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $9,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $6,000.00 – 3 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review Company-Banner Monthly Newsletter Sponsorship $3,500.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & 1/2 Page Product Review $2,350.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $2,450.00 and 1/2 Page Advertisement $950.00
i.Business Magazine focuses on Apple business solutions. Inside each edition, industry experts will conduct exclusive interviews and articles from varied vertical markets. i.Business Magazine’s mission is to showcase how Apple technology is changing industry and improving how business is done. i.Business Magazine will be available at Barnes & Noble, Wal-Mart, Shoppers Drug Mart, Hudson News, Publix, Safeway and most airport VIP lounges across North America & Europe. In addition, Zinio and Barnes & Noble will feature i.Business Magazine on their online stores with available downloads for both the iPhone and iPad. Copyright (C) 2012 i.Business Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.