Cape Coral, Florida – i.Business will feature The Top 50 Business Apps for your iPad and iPhone for Medical and Healthcare solutions using Apple devices like the Mac, iPad and iPhone in the November/December issue. The edition will be distributed at the CES and Macworld Expo shows in January 2013. They are looking for advertisers whose target demographic are leaders in the Medical and Healthcare sectors.
The November/December issue is targeted for those that have the vision and power to make change happen. If you are an advertiser who would like to get your product in this edition of the magazine please contact us; i.Business is offering the following bundles and special pricing for the next issue
* Product Image on the Magazine Cover, Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $12,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* 2 Full Page Spread Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $9,500.00 – 2 Spots available
* Full Back Cover Advertisement, Full Page Advertisement – Premium Location, Full Page Product Review, Company Banner Newsletter Sponsorship for only $8,000.00 – Only one Spot available for this bundle
* Full Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review, Company-Banner Newsletter for Issue Sponsorship & Product Name on Cover of the Magazine for only $4,500.00 – 3 Spots available
* 1/2 Page Advertisement, Full Page Product Review Company-Banner Monthly Newsletter Sponsorship $3,500.00
* 1/2 Page Advertisement & 1/2 Page Product Review $2,250.00
* Full Page Advertisement Only $1,950.00 and 1/2 Page Advertisement $950.00
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
i.Business Magazine 2.4.3 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category.
The team behind i.Business Magazine have decades of experience in the Apple Business & Education communities. The magazine also looks to cater to those Windows users looking to switch over to Apple technology for their business needs. We strive to cover as many vertical markets as possible, which include but are not limited to, Retail, Hospitality, ERP, CAD, Real Estate, Legal, Scientific Computing, Medical/Healthcare, Government, Automotive, Manufacturers, Accounting/Finance, Print & Graphics and Security & Surveillance. Our articles take a solutions-based approach to productivity, workflow management and tips & tricks. The magazine articles come from the industry leaders with years of experience and proven track records. Below are our covers and features for our issues. Copyright (C) 2012 TinyPlanet Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.