Treviso, Italy – VenticentoStudio has announced the availability of iAccounts, its highly acclaimed password manager, for Apple iOS 7. iAccounts for iOS 7 has been released as a universal iPhone/iPad application and matches a free complimentary desktop backup app application, iBackup, available for download from the developer’s website.
The update brings a highly refined user interface layout and a native iOS 7 experience that perfectly fits the new style of Apple iOS 7 on iPhone and iPad. iAccounts for iOS 7 still preseves all its core features such as multi-line memo fields, a unique dual locking scheme based on numeric PIN and variable length password, a user configurable inactivity times, smart field types with adaptable keyboard types, embedded password generator, increased icons library and the integration with iBackup sporting record editing capabilities at no extra cost, for both Macs and PCs.
A quick overview of iAccounts Password Manager:
* Strong data encryption: Blowfish algorithm with randomic 448-bit long key
* Dual locking scheme: numeric PIN or variable length password
* Flexible record structure: no limits on the number of fields per account
* Custom groups: add your own groups, reorder the group list
* Smart templates: user-configurable templates for each group
* Active fields: user-configurable field types with tap-actions
* Password generator: finely tweakable password generator engine
* Memo and notes: multi-line memos available
* Show/hide field: tap-to-reveal content, user-configurable
* Free backup desktop app: backup and edit records on Apple Mac and Windows PC
* iPhone 4/5, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPad
* Requires Apple iOS 7 or later
* 3 MB
Released in 2009, iAccounts password manager has been featured by Apple in January 2010 in the iTunes US cover feature “AppStore Essentials – Personal Productivity Apps” and is gaining thousand of users every day.
VenticentoStudio designs software solutions for the mobile world. VenticentoStudio has a long standing reputation for developing software on mainstream mobile devices, from industrial rugged wireless terminals to retail smartphones. We have developed complex, enterprise-class embedded solutions on Motorola(R) rugged terminals, Microsoft(R) Windows CE(R) and Windows Mobile(R) operating systems, the RIM(R) BlackBerry(R) and Java(TM)-powered cell phones. Our solutions often represent segment-leader products in strategic areas like logistics, distribution, provisioning, sales force automation and retail commerce. Now committed to providing the best mobile software experience to iPhone users, VenticentoStudio is delivering best-of-breed targeted solutions to consumers through the Apple App Store. Copyright (C) 2013 VenticentoStudio. All Rights Reserved. iAccounts is a registered trademark of Venticento Studio in the U.S. and other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.