iBank for iPad on the App Store: All Your Finances, at Your Fingertips
Putney, Vermont – IGG Software today announced the release of a full iPad version of iBank, the developer’s market-leading personal finance application. iBank for iPad takes complete advantage of the iPad’s capabilities, including wireless updating, Multi-Touch navigation and the power of iOS 5. The app is available now on the App Store.
“This is the biggest project we’ve ever undertaken at IGG, and to us it represents a new model for personal finance management,” says chief technology officer James Gillespie. “We designed it from scratch with the idea of doing three things amazingly well: updating your accounts automatically, getting the most out of your financial data, and using the iPad’s magic to its fullest extent.”
iBank for iPad distinguishes itself from other finance apps in several significant ways:
* A new subscription service, Direct Access, delivers instant account updates from thousands of financial institutions worldwide. New transactions are downloaded via Wi-Fi or data connection in the background, with no prompting by the user – ensuring that one’s complete financial picture is current and available on the iPad any time and anywhere.
* iBank’s beautiful iPad interface presents a clear personal finance summary. Accounts are kept in one or more custom “books,” organized as needed. With just a tap or a swipe, users can access accounts; get details on accounts, budgets, transactions or investments; change pages, switch books, edit transactions, delete info and more – naturally and intuitively.
* Investment management has never been more elegant. Because the books in iBank for iPad resemble a set of financial reports, it’s easier than ever to review trades, positions, history, performance, realized and unrealized gains, market value and more. Portfolios update as changes are available, and users can drill down for security details with a tap.
* Simple yet sophisticated budgeting is a key component of iBank. Schedule regular income and bills, set targets for other earnings or expenses, track spending by assigning categories to transactions. Users can check budgets with a tap, compare current performance to previous months, review old budgets and more.
* IGG’s commitment to privacy and security is paramount: iBank for iPad is ad-free. There are no third-party services offered to users. Customer data and financial records are never stored, accessed, aggregated or analyzed in any way that benefits IGG or any other marketers. And IGG never sells, trades, rents or shares customer information.
Among other features, users have:
* Full manual editing and entry capabilities, including the ability to split, schedule, categorize and reconcile transactions
* Ability to move books between devices
* Multi-currency support
* Password protection for individual financial books
* Back-up to iCloud
* Many more powerful finance management tools
The app is written to take advantage of the iPad’s latest dual-core and graphics processors, its high-resolution Retina Display, and landscape and portrait modes.
For automatic updating of transactions, new users of iBank for iPad will have the opportunity to try Direct Access for free during a 30-day trial. Maintaining the service will cost as little as 11 cents a day: just $4.99 per month, or $39.99 for an annual subscription; all options are available via In-App Purchase.
Users of iBank 4.5 (now available via the Mac App Store or IGG) can use iBank for iPad without a subscription by syncing data directly from the desktop app over Wi-Fi or a WebDAV server.
American English and French
* Requires 2/3G iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iBank for iPad 1.0 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
IGG Software, Inc., was founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie to offer intuitive, elegant and powerful applications for individuals and small businesses. Based in Putney, Vermont, its flagship products are iBank, for personal finance management, and iBiz, for time-tracking and billing. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews with Ian Gillespie or CTO James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker. Copyright (C) 2012 IGG Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks to watch
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks