Herzlyia, Israel – Indie developer Diego Resnik is proud to announce iCarMode version 2.4 for iOS. Have you ever tried using your iPhone while driving? Listen to music? Make a phone call? Find your favorite GPS app icon among hundreds? Then iCarMode is exactly what you are looking for. Version 2.4 is now available on the App Store with additional features and customers requests.
* Quick and safer access to most useful functions while driving
* Big buttoned music player to safely and comfortably access your music collection
* Quick dialup to your contacts so you don’t have to browse them again and again in the address book
* Easy access to your favorite GPS app
* Well designed phone keypad
*’Where did I park?’ – will help you find your parked car
* ‘Parking meter’ – set a reminder when your car is parked in a parking meter zone
* ‘Places nearby’ – your car is parked, what did you have in mind? coffee? the nearest ATM? this feature, powered by ‘Google Places’, will help you out
* ‘Custom App shortcut’ – iCarMode now has also room for your favorite app shortcut
GPS App shortcut supports: Google Maps, Internal Maps, TomTom, Navigon, Waze, iGo, MotionX GPS Drive, Cellcom Navigator, Navigator GPS Pelephone, Orange GPS, Sygic, Skobbler and Telenav.
Custom App shortcut: currently supports: Pandora, Shazam, TuneIn Radio and Equlizer (AudioForge).
* “Download iCarMode and safely use your phone while keeping your eyes on the road.” – appolicious.com
* “iCarMode is one of those ingenious and simple app that makes the iPhone easy to use in every situation.” – applemobile.it
* “iCarMode presents a simple solution to a daily problem and promises that next time we’ll “have to” use the iPhone while driving,
We’ll do it more safely and keep our eyes on the road.” – www.ipsf.co.il
* “iCarMode is a new application for iPhone which tries to facilitate the use of the main functions that are commonly used while driving: music, contacts,GPS and phone but wrapped in an enlarged , simple and intuitive interface more suited to this situation and in fact makes the use of the iPhone while driving – safer.” – iphoneil.net
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iCarMode 2.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Herzlyia, Israel, Indie developer Diego Resnik creates apps for iOS. Copyright (C) 2012 Diego Resnik. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.