London, Canada – iClarified, a leading provider of Apple news and tutorials, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of iClarified 2.0, its completely rebuilt app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Featuring the latest technology news, the official iClarified app also provides clear and precise tutorials to help you use your Mac and other Apple devices. It has been completely redesigned with a simple to use and easy to read interface.
Stay current with our trending and most recent article sections. Enable push notifications to get instantly notified when news breaks. Follow along step by step with our many tutorials. Save an article you like for offline reading. Share an entry with friends via Twitter, Facebook, and other social media services. Add a comment to voice your opinion. Enjoy the clarity of the iPhone’s Retina Display. Search for a topic you need help with.
* Read the Most Recent/Trending Apple News
* Get Help From Detailed Apple Tutorials
* Save News/Tutorials for Offline Reading
* Get Updates Via Push Notification
* Comment on Your Favorite Articles
* Search for Topics of Interest
* Share Via Email, Twitter, Google , LinkedIn, and Facebook
* Pull Down to Refresh Article List
* Fully Supports iOS Multitasking
* Automatically Loads New Articles When Opened
* Retina Display Support
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iClarified 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
iClarified provides up to date news and detailed tutorials to help visitors get the most out of their Apple products. Copyright (C) 2012 iClarified. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.