iCookbook Team Debuts Johnsonville Kitchens App
Sacramento, California – Publications International, Ltd. (PIL), the world’s leading publisher of favorite brand-name cookbooks, is proud to announce the release of Johnsonville Kitchens, a new mobile app for the iPhone(R) and iPad,(R) containing hundreds of cooking and grilling recipes from Johnsonville(R) Sausage, LLC, makers of America’s No. 1 national brand of sausage.
The release of the Johnsonville Kitchens app marks Publications International’s first branded app using their new white-labeled mobile cookbook platform, featuring all of the benefits of its parent application iCookbook(TM) complete with recipes using Johnsonville sausage as the main ingredient.
Utilizing iCookbook’s(TM) voice-command technology, Johnsonville Kitchens is only the second food preparation app ever to give users the freedom to advance preparation directions without ever dirtying their device’s screen. Additional features include step-by-step instructional videos; mouth-watering high-resolution images; the ability to create shopping lists, set timers, and look up conversions; and new options to connect with friends and family and share recipes via Facebook or email.
Additional free recipes and videos will be added quarterly to grow the catalogue of sausage appetizers, main dishes, sides and stews!
About Publications International, Ltd.:
Publications International, Ltd. (PIL) is one of North America’s leading publishers of consumer periodicals, producing more than 400 new book titles each year and printing more than 20 million books annually. PIL’s Cooking Division publishes cookbooks under license with many renowned brands, including Crock-Pot, Campbell, Hershey’s, and Kraft, and also publishes its own line of cookbooks and cooking magazines.
Pricing and Availability:
Johnsonville Kitchens can be found in the Lifestyle section of iTunes(R) for a special launch price of $4.99 (USD).
Wisconsin-based Johnsonville(R) Sausage, LLC is the No. 1 national brand of brats, Italian sausage, smoked-cooked links and fresh breakfast sausage links. Johnsonville(R) employs approximately 1,300 members. Each member takes ownership of product quality to ensure the excellence and “Big Flavor” of Johnsonville Sausage. Founded in 1945 by Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, the company remains privately owned today. Copyright (C) 2012 Johnsonville(R) Sausage, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO payday loans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks