Putney, Vermont – To mark its first decade in business, IGG Software, Inc., has announced an across-the-board instant rebate of $10 off all its Mac apps, including iBank 4, iBiz 4, iBiz Pro, iBiz 4 Client and iPaste. The discount applies to all purchases of full, new versions at the IGG online store, as well as purchases of iBank and iBiz from the Mac App Store. The sale is in effect through July 15, 2013.
We’re grateful for ten successful years, says IGG founder Ian G. Gillespie. Our customers have asked for great software to manage their finances and small businesses, and we’ve worked really hard to provide it first for the Mac, and now for the iPad and iPhone. It’s been an incredible time to be Mac developers, and we look forward to our next decade as well.
Charting ten years of accelerating iBank development, IGG has posted a handy Tenth Anniversary timeline to its website, along with details on sale pricing. Also during this promotion, iBank for iPad, available exclusively at the App Store, will be discounted to a special Tenth Anniversary price of $10.
* iBank 4 is the leading alternative to Quicken for personal finance management on the Mac. Full-featured and fully compatible with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, iBank 4 has been a top-selling finance app at the Mac App Store since the store’s launch over two years ago.
Among the many features of iBank 4 are:
* fast transaction entry and dynamic editing options in an intuitive, innovative two-line register;
* easy, instant reports;
* powerful investment tracking;
* enhanced envelope budgeting;
* a seamless set-up assistant for transferring data from Mac and PC versions of Quicken, Quicken Essentials, MS Money, or other finance programs;
* direct downloads from online accounts;
* custom check printing;
* robust data export;
* iPhone and iPad sync
IGG offers 30-day free trial downloads of iBank, unlimited free support (including Live Chat) and a 90-day guarantee on direct purchases from the IGG web store. The regular retail price of iBank 4 is $59.99; licensed users of iBank 3 can upgrade for $29.99. iBank 4 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, and will run on Macs using either Intel or PowerPC processors. The latest version, 4.7.2, can be downloaded at the IGG Software website, where there is also access to a library of iBank 4 video tutorials and an in-depth user manual.
* iBank for iPad delivers the most powerful set of money management features available in an iOS app, including budgets, investment tracking, transaction editing and automatic account updates from thousands of banks via the app’s Direct Access subscription service. Alternately, data in the app can be updated by syncing with a desktop copy of iBank 4. Introduced nearly one year ago, iBank for iPad remains a top-grossing, top-selling finance app on the App Store. Its regular price is $14.99.
* iBiz 4 offers freelancers and independent contractors a broad set of tools for creating estimates and invoices, tracking jobs and clients, and managing time, rates and expenses. iBiz Professional delivers all of the same features along with networking and admin capabilities. iBiz Pro (including two client licenses) is regularly $99.99; iBiz 4 and iBiz 4 Client licenses are regularly $39.99.
IGG Software, Inc., was founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie. IGG offers intuitive, elegant and powerful applications for individuals and small businesses. Based in Putney, Vermont, its flagship products are iBank, for personal finance management, and iBiz, for time-tracking and billing. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule interviews with Ian Gillespie or Chief Architect James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker. Copyright (C) 2013 IGG Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.