Miami, Florida – Alex Raventos, a seasoned enterprise software engineer, is happy to announce the release of iHomeAfford – a mortgage calculator for IOS. iHomeAfford is an ideal tool for both future homeowners and realtors, with essential features including: calculating the maximum affordable mortgage, determining monthly payments, displaying an amortization schedule, and saving calculations for future reference, with the ability to add custom notes.
For those who are not yet looking to purchase a home, iHomeAfford also features a rent affordability calculator.
Summary of core features include:
* Mortgage Payment Calculator – Determines the monthly mortgage payment, and a break-down of taxes and insurance
* Mortgage Affordability Calculator – Recommends the maximum affordable monthly amount based on income and debt, with a custom debt-to-income ratio slider
* Mortgage Amortization Schedule – Display a monthly breakdown of principal and interest for the loan term
* Save, Load, and Delete each different type of calculation for future usage
* E-mail calculation results
* Rent Affordability Calculator – Recommends the maximum affordable monthly amount based on income and debt, with a custom debt-to-income ratio slider
* Calculate downpayment as either a flat rate or percentage
* Factor Annual Property Taxes and Annual Property Insurance into mortgage calculations
* Adjustable loan term
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iHomeAfford – Mortgage Calculator with Amortization Schedule 1.3 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Alex Raventos is a senior software engineer with over 8 years of experience in enterprise application development. He has a personal interest in financial calculations and a passion for producing easy-to-use mobile software. Copyright (C) 2013 Alex Raventos. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.