Alberta, Canada – Coined as “The Ultimate Hunting Companion,” the app allows hunters online & offline access to hunting zone data, maps, season information, regulations and a wealth of tips, tricks & techniques.
“We’re very happy with the response”, said Randy Chamzuk, President of The App Door. “We saw great results with our iFish apps, but not this quick, and not at this level. The timing was perfect.”
The easy to use app has some powerful features;
* Easily Find info on the WMU you are in – or a WMU you plan to hunt
* “Where Am I” button – Instantly Shows You the WMU that You are in
* Search WMU by Number or Name
* Proximity Search to find WMU Locations Near You or a City/Town
* View WMU Boundaries Overlaid on an Interactive Map
* View WMU Seasons & Regulations Summary
* View WMU Legal Descriptions & Legal Map
* Alberta Conservation Association (ACA) Hunting Sites included
* Species Reference with Images & Tracks
* Solunar Calendar with Sun & Moon phases & Sunrise / Sunset times
* Current and 4 day Weather Forecasts
* Learn Tips & Techniques in the Essentials section
* Books Mag’s & More Section full of great content in PDF
Over the past 3 years, the company has been developing a popular series of apps for freshwater fishing, after the success of the first iFish Alberta app. Today, the iFish Series of Apps consist of 4 Canadian provinces and 22 U.S. states plus the national iFish USA App that covers over 120,000 freshwater spots across America.
“iHunt Alberta is the first of many,” Randy explains, “we plan on following the same progression as with the iFish Series and launch iHunt Apps in every province and state across North America.”
New features are already in development and an Android version is set to launch in a few days.
The App Door Inc. is a mobile solutions firm providing application development and strategic consulting services. Our unique approach has brought quality and innovation to customers across North America for over two decades. The App Door is a subsidiary company of the QDI Group of Companies. Established 1989. You can read more at QDIGroup.net. Copyright (C) 2013 The App Door Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.