Bonn, Germany – tooPassword is the first major release by independent app developers Tobias Hagemann and Sebastian Stenzel. The app allows read-only access to AgileBits Inc.’s 1Password keychains – available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
1Password is a comfortable and secure solution to save all your passwords on your Mac or PC, which is used by millions of users in their daily computer life. The new app tooPassword takes this same concept and transfers it to your daily mobile life: It offers the same security standards as 1Password with a 256-bit AES encryption. Its read-only access provides additional security. This way the data consistency and integrity of the 1Password keychains stay untouched and intact.
Features at a glance:
* Your original 1Password 3 keychain stays untouched
* tooPassword reads 1Password’s 256-bit AES encrypted keychain
* tooPassword uses standard iOS libraries (CommonCrypto) for cryptographic operations
* tooPassword automatically locks your data to prevent unauthorized access
* Passwords copied to the clipboard are automatically cleared
* Dropbox support for cloud-syncing and iTunes file sharing support
* Advanced full-text search on all your encrypted items
“It’s totally sufficient, if you have a quick and comfortable read-only access to your 1Password keychain on your iOS device”, emphasizes Tobias Hagemann the benefits of the app. “Your original keychain will never be corrupted or exposed by tooPassword.”
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* 1Password on your Mac or PC
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
tooPassword 1.0 is on sale now at the promotional price of only $0.99 USD (Reg $2.99) or equivalent amount in other currencies, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. More information and assets are available in the press kit at the app’s website.
Located in Bonn, Germany, Tobias Hagemann and Sebastian Stenzel are independent app developers. Tobias Hagemann (23) is a prospective graduate of the Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. He had his iTunes App Store debut with Spectrum Run, an action-arcade game for iPhone and iPod touch. Sebastian Stenzel (24) is a Bachelor of Science graduate in Business Information Systems and trained application developer. He worked on multiple iOS projects and is engaged in open source projects like SETOlib. Copyright (C) 2013 Tobias Hagemann. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.