Grub, Switzerland – mackh ag today is proud to announce InstaPDF 3 for iOS and Mac. Access and scan your documents from everywhere. That’s the way it should be and InstaPDF makes it a reality. So when you create a PDF, you don’t have to email it over and over to store it on multiple devices. Our sync technology takes care of everything for you. You can access your documents on the go via your iPhone, on the web or on our brand new free Mac app. Just like that.
“InstaPDF for iPhone and Mac lets you scan and sync PDFs like magic” – iMore
Created out of the need for an improved in-house document management system, InstaPDF is a carefully crafted solution for private & business users.
Our key mission goals are:
* Effortless Storage: Documents are backed up instantly to secure, fault-tolerant and redundant servers
* Instant Scans: Scan text-enhanced, multipage documents in mere seconds with our new Live-Preview Text Filter
* Completely Flexible: Access documents through any device connected to the internet and easily share public links with co-workers, friends or family
* Privacy: Our users are always in complete control over the privacy of their documents. Public links can be disabled instantly. Deleted documents are wiped from our servers without delays and non-recoverable
InstaPDF 3 combines blazing fast multiple page scanning with effortless document management.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
InstaPDF 3.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
mackh ag is an independent, Swiss based company that is neither VC Backed nor one that employs a large team. It’s completely bootstrapped and self funded. By keeping things simple, we build honest products that we use ourselves. Copyright (C) 2013 mackh ag. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.