Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, is happy to announce their new Fairy Tales app for kids on iPhone/iPad: The Elves and the Shoemaker. This totally free app is an interactive audio storybook featuring the magical tale of the poor Shoemaker and the Elves. With beautiful artwork, enchanting music and fun-filled games, this educational app will be a wonderful bedtime storybook for little children.
The Elves and the Shoemaker is the famous Grimm brothers’ fairy tale where an old honest shoemaker and his wife are helped by two elves who make shoes for the old couple at night. The story is presented in a read-along format which will engage the kids as well as educate them. The artwork is quite exceptional and detailed – a treat for the eyes. The app is designed to sharpen a child’s mind while entertaining at the same time.
There are two reading options:
* Read for me: The male voiceover reads the story text on screen. This option is ideal for kids who wish to listen to the story and read along.
* Read by myself: With this option, parents can read the story to their kids themselves. Or kids could try to read the story without getting any help.
There are two free bonus fun-packed activities:
1) Differences game: Spot the differences between the two pictures on screen. Choose from different scenes of the story.
2) Jigsaw Puzzles: Choose from the scenes of the storybook. Arrange the squares on the grid onscreen to complete the scenes of the story.
* 14 fun-packed interactive pages
* Absolutely free. Nothing is locked. There are ads which can be removed with an in-app purchase
* One can turn pages back and forth like in a real book
* Beautiful background music
* There are surprise sounds in most scenes which play when a child touches on screen
* Perfect for kids in age group 4-8
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 135 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Elves & The Shoemaker – Fairy Tales For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.