Interactive Travel e-guide – Dubai 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Earlier this year, Leading Brands Publishing launched its first e-guide, a feature-rich digital travel book, Dubai 2012, for the iPad and Android-based tablets. Packed full of information about the hottest restaurants, trendiest bars and most luxurious hotels, Dubai 2012 gives savvy travellers unique insights into this bustling city through video and web features.
With Dubai fast becoming one of the world’s premier tourism, business and transit destinations, a truly useful and stylish travel guide is needed to get around this city, which has limited street addresses. Dubai Airport, now a major hub with over 6,000 weekly flights by 130 airlines, reaches over 215 destinations across every continent except for Antarctica. The Dubai 2012 e-guide offers quick and simple navigation through hotels, dining experiences, nightlife, shopping, sightseeing and outdoor adventures, along with a detailed map with points of interest; perfect for visitors to Dubai whether it’s for a few hours, days or weeks.
Dubai 2012 is a new generation travel guide; at the touch of button readers can watch select pop-up videos to experience local activities like a a trip down the creek on an abra or get a view inside a world-class shopping mall, giving them the choice to decide where they really want to spend their time.
Dubai is most definitely the destination of choice, with celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Wayne Rooney, Tom Cruise and the Beckhams all gracing the emirate within the past 12 months along with a long list of stars from the sporting and music worlds.
Vibrant clear images come to life on the high-resolution iPad screen, and links take readers straight to websites for more information. Dubai 2012 is now available on iTunes and the App Store. Dubai 2012 is optimised for iPad (1024×768) and the New iPad (2048×1536), and the app will automatically determine which iPad you have.
* iOS 4.2 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dubai Guide 2012 v1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Leading Brands Publishing (LBP) is a boutique, Dubai-based custom publishing house. As the only dedicated custom publisher in the UAE, the company focuses solely on conceptualising and creating the best custom magazines in the region and engaging readers with intelligent and effective branded content. With an impressive portfolio of Fortune 500 clients, LBP services companies in a wide range of industries such as FMCG, medical and pharmaceutical, luxury retail, banking and insurance, finance and energy. The company’s world-class custom publishing services include: editorial, translation (Arabic, French and Farsi), design, printing and distribution. Copyright (C) 2012 Leading Brands Publishing. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By PDGACO GaballaLoans
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks