Taipei, Taiwan – Independent app developer Cory Renzella is pleased to announce the release of ‘Just Write: The Writing Prompts App’. Now available in the Productivity category of the App Store, ‘Just Write’ gives you the jumpstart that you need to get writing and is a must-have for anyone interested in writing.
This app is divided into four sections:
* Quotes: Words of wisdom from dozens of great authors and thinkers will inspire you
* Warm-Ups: Over 100 timed warm-ups will exercise your brain and focus your mind
* Prompts: 200 prompts will help you do what you need to do: get writing, right now
* Write: Once you’re ready to write, the in-app notepad will conveniently capture all of your work
This app is not too simple, and it’s not too complicated. It’s Just Write, and it’s the only writing prompt app that you’ll ever need.
* Dozens of inspirational quotes on writing, life, and many other topics
* Over 100 timed word generation, word association, and word game exercises
* 200 prompts, divided into categories for personal writing, fiction writing, sample scenes, sample titles, and noun/verb pairings
* A built-in notepad, which means that you’re always just one tap away from writing
* Special ‘Favorites’ folders, which let you organize your most liked cards
* The ability to e-mail, print, or post to Facebook your drafts
* The option to purchase more packs with hundreds of additional quotes, warm-ups, and prompts
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Just Write: The Writing Prompts App 1.1 is available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) in the Productivity category of the App Store.
Cory Renzella is an independent app developer, entrepreneur, and American expatriate living in Taipei, Taiwan. He’s also a writer who tries to ‘just write’ every day. Copyright (C) 2013 Cory Renzella. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.