Writing CSS3 gradients, shadows and media queries by hand is not necessary anymore – WebCode will do all the heavy lifting. In fact, WebCode will convert as much of the drawings as possible to CSS HTML code. Rectangles, rounded rectangles, ovals, texts, images, gradients, inner and outer shadows, strokes and fills are all well supported. And for things like beziers that simply cannot be converted to CSS HTML, WebCode will let users know by generating helpful warnings.
* Real time preview of every adjustment
* Prepared for the world of high resolution displays
* Drawing canvas can be switched to “Retina display” mode with a single click
* Document format is 100% compatible with PaintCode, PixelCut’s popular tool for OS X and iOS developers
* Live WebKit preview
Basic Shapes and Vector Drawing Tools:
* Rectangles, rounded rectangles, ovals, beziers, polygons, stars and texts
* Boolean operations
* Bezier editing tools
* Text-to-bezier conversion
Code Generation & Export:
* Real time generation of nice and readable drawing code
* Simple export of all generated source codes and resources
* PNG, TIFF, PDF export options
* SVG import
* PSD (Adobe Photoshop) import supports layer graphics, paths, text, groups and important layer effects
* New colors can be derived from the existing ones by changing their opacity, hue, brightness, etc.
* All derived colors are updated automatically when their base color changes
Library of Colors, Gradients, Shadows and Images:
* Colors, shadows, gradients and images can be reused across the document
* Inner and outer shadows
* Linear and circular, multi-step gradients
* Images (with support for both Retina and non-Retina resolutions)
* It is possible to define how complex drawings should behave when they are resized
* Shape coordinates and dimensions can be dynamically linked to user-defined frames
* Behavior of individual bezier control points can be customized
Pricing and Availability:
WebCode 1.0 is exclusively available on the Mac App Store for introductory price of $49.99 USD. More information about WebCode and a trial version can be found on the product website.
PixelCut is a software company, founded in 2012 by Peter Krajcik and Mike Antonic. PixelCut’s first product, PaintCode, is a full-featured vector drawing app that instantly generates Objective-C drawing code. Bridging the gap between programmers and graphic designers, PaintCode has quickly become one of the most popular developer tools on the Mac. PixelCut’s headquarters is located in Bratislava, Slovakia. Copyright (C) 2013 PixelCut, s.r.o. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, App Store, iCloud, Mac OS X and Retina are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.