Cupertino, California – Independent developer, Akilan Rajendran today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Worry Watch 2.0 for iOS, a unique journal app designed to log and track every day worries and anxieties visually. It is built on the foundations of cognitive science where awareness of one’s thoughts has a profound effect on one’s emotions and behaviors.
Often we worry and get anxious about everyday things. Later we realize most of those worries were unnecessary and some times irrational too. Yet we don’t tend to remember these momentary realizations when we worry again next time.
Worry Watch was designed specifically to log these worries and self-realizations and track them visually. By logging and tracking in the app ‘what might happen’ perception to ‘what did happen’ reality, we may get a deeper understanding of our worry patterns. Such an understanding may help us challenge our worry perceptions and subsequently may help change our future thought patterns in a positive way.
1. Log details of worry/anxiety event
* Title: What was the worry or anxiety about
* Date: When did it start
* Context: What was the context – Health, Financial, Career, Family, Social, Other
* Outcome: How did the event turn out – was it as bad as worried
* Notes: To capture anything else associated with the event
2. Track worry statistics visually based on the data entered
* Line Chart: Past 12 months trend
* Bar Chart: Month-wise trend
* Bar Chart: Day-wise trend
* Pie chart: Outcome of events
* Pie Chart: Context of events
* Privacy: Protect the journal using a passcode
* Offline: No internet connection needed
* Quick Search: Search events based on title of event
* Advanced Search: Extensive filters to search events based on outcome, context, date and day of week
* Reminders: Set a reminder to complete an entry at a later point of time
* Customizations: The below features can be customized to suit the individual needs
* Custom context tag names instead of default values
* Start day of the week can be Monday, Saturday or Sunday
* Flip the Outcome pie chart color as red or green for values
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iOS7 and iPhone 5
* Universal Application
* Size 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Worry Watch version 2.0 is released today as an universal app for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category.
Akilan Rajendran is an independent developer whose focus is on development for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2013 Akilan Rajendran. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.