Kazan, Russian Federation – Krasnodymov Production is proud to announce the updated TaleTeller 1.2 for iOS. TaleTeller is a game in which a player compiles a story and records it. The only condition is that the story must contain all the symbols shown on the screen. There are allways different symbols every game. After the story is recorded, a player can save and share it with his or her friends. TaleTeller is easy to learn and even the very little ones can successfuly use it. The application can become realy useful for parents too, especially for those who are away from their children. They can just make up a story or a fairy-tale and send it to their children and they will be definitely glad to receive it!
During the story telling one can change one’s voice timbre and make it sound evil or kind.
Features of the game:
* 64 unique symbols
* More than 500 combinations
* Record and save thousands of original stories
* Share a story with friends
* Unique design supported by Retina display
* Good both for children to develop their imagination and for grown-ups to unbind their tongues
* One can play alone or in a company
* Can be helpful in educational facilities as an exercise or for relaxation
* Make up stories in any language
* iOS 3.2 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 47/1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TaleTeller 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Kazan, Russian Federation, Krasnodymov Production LLC develops and publishes applications for mobile devices. Established in february 2012 the company has released two game applications TaleTeller and Confetti HD. Copyright (C) 2013 Krasnodymov Production LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.