Barcelona, Spain – On the anniversary of Edgar Allan Poe’s death, next 5, 6 and 7 of October, the terrific, fun and frightening App “iPoe – The Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection” will be Free on the AppStore.
iPoe is higly appreciated by its users, rated with 5 stars and probably one of the best interactive books made for iOS devices so far.
It will be the first time, after more than six months of its release, that you will be able to get it for free, and possibly the last… or until the next anniversary!
iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection for iPad is much more than an eBook, this app rediscovers the way of reading horror stories involving the reader and bringing the words to life. The latest update, including the poem Annabel Lee, makes this price reduction offer even more appealing.
Rediscover his work with iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Collection of Edgar Allan Poe with which you will find the difference between an electronic book and a total interactive experience exploring all capabilities of the iPad and iPhone. Get shrouded in shadows and dive into the dark work of the master of horror through some of his best stories.
* Includes four stories: The Oval Portrait, The Tell-Tale Heart, Annabel Lee and The Masque of the Red Death.
* Terrific illustrations by David Garcia Fores
* Interactive elements that bring the stories to life
* Original Soundtrack by Teo Grimalt
* Text in three languages: English, Spanish and French
* A collection of the illustrator’s sketches
* American English, French, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 221 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPoe – The Interactive and Illustrated Edgar Allan Poe Collection 2.2 is Free (5, 6 and 7 of October) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Barcelona, Spain, PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. was founded in 2001 and is formed by a team of highly creative and talented individuals, who apply their skills and drive to creating uplifting products. The company’s stories and motivational messages are developed for reading online, as well as for mobile devices. All Material and Software (C) 2001-2012 PLAY CREATIVIDAD, S.L. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.