Flensburg, Germany – Stefan Preuss today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of “iSpherical – Wizard’s Journey” for Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch devices. iSpherical is an arcade style Jump and Run/Platform game with a lot of classic game elements like doors/keys, warp portals, one way passable walls, hidden items, bonus levels, shots (just to name some) and of course a bunch of nasty enemies. iSpherical comes with beautiful pre-rendered artwork. It is great game for all casual and experienced action game players.
Some of the features of iSpherical are:
* Build your own way through the levels
* Collect Items
* Play bonus levels
* Find hidden items
* Avoid nasty enemies or … trap ’em, trick ’em or kill ’em
* Solve puzzles
* 7 worlds with 12 levels each
* Wide range of difficulty from easy going ‘collect everything’ levels to brain and finger acrobatic levels
* Start each world separately – no need to unlock one world after another
* Cute pre-rendered graphics
* Two unique sound tracks
* Configurable controls
* iCade and iControl Pad controller support
* Game Center leader boards
* Compatible with Apple’s iPhone 3GS, 4G, 4GS and iPod touch 4th generation
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 16.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iSpherical 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Stefan Preuss started coding games back in 1987. Developing on many different platforms including Atari 800, Atari ST, Commodore Amiga, Nintendo DS and the Web, the current focus is on iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Stefan Preuss. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.