Hyderabad, India – Patron Technosoft is pleased to announce the release of iTeach all Pro 5.0, for the iOS. The pro series of iTeach has many new features added to it and comes with new added chapters and a practice section. The pro series features two important sections: Theory & Practice.
iTeach All pro is a advanced app featuring in-depth information and chapters for Math, Physics and Chemistry. Any iOS user can quickly browse through the important notes from any chapter on the go. It is also beneficial for students of all age groups, helping them to learn and quickly access topics of their own choice. Another important feature of this app is the Scribbling Pad – which allows user to write or solve complex equations. “This is a very important and a new feature being introduced for the very first time” – commented Peter Fletcher – Marketing Head @ Patron Technosoft. Hence this feature allows the user to stay in the app during solving any practice problem.
Some key features are:
* Get all the tips and formula for Maths, Physics and Chemistry instantly
* A very handy app, which can be used during any quiz competition
* Covers all units that are required till the graduation level
* Comes with practice section allowing the users to solve the questions from any category
* Get the solution to the questions instantly
* Once downloaded, this app doesn’t require any Internet connection
* Forget the need of pen & paper – users can solve any complex problem instantly
* The future updates will come with more practice questions and new chapters for free
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 139 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTeach All Pro 5.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Patron Technosoft India Private Limited is one of the leading app development companies in India developing apps for Apple (iOS) and Windows platform. Since inception, Patron is into development of its own products, exploiting years of R&D knowledge and experience. Copyright (C) 2012 Patron Technosoft India Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.