Parkland, Florida – Zen Labs LLC, creators of Kid-Capsule and SoGaBee, creators of Sight Words Hangman and Sight Words & Spelling with Pixopop are excited to announce that they are teaming up to celebrate Kid-Capsule’s first year of memories and Sight Words Hangman’s ten thousand downloads. To commemorate these milestones they are holding a week long giveaway which will be hosted on the Kid-Capsule blog. Entries will be accepted from June 5th to June 13th, 2012 with the winner being announced on June 14th, 2012.
Participants have multiple ways of gathering points throughout the week by submitting their entries through the Rafflecopter form. No purchase is necessary.
One lucky winner will receive:
* 1 iPhone Fisheye Lens
* 1 iPhone Wide/Macro Lens
* 1 iPhone Telephoto Lens
* 1 iPhone 4s Pixopop Case
* 1 Pixopop Stuffed Toy
* 1 $10 U.S. iTunes Gift Card
* 1 $10 Amazon Gift Card
“This is a very special milestone for us. What better way to celebrate our first year of memories than to team up with our great friends at SoGaBee and give away such an amazing bundle of prizes. I am extremely excited for our fans. The iPhone lenses will be a great addition to document your little one’s life in other creative ways!” says Anahelena Natera, president of Zen Labs.
Kid-Capsule puts your child’s life story right at your fingertips. It is a keepsake journal with a modern twist for family’s with children of any age. It’s a baby book, journal, photo album, video gallery, and scrapbook all rolled up into one beautiful app for you to carry everywhere on your iPhone(R) or iPod touch(R).
Jennifer Bogart from Apps for Homeschooling gives it 5 out of 5 Apples – “If you are looking for a baby journal that will grow with your child into early elementary and allow you to record a huge range of events…then this is a solidly designed, lovely choice.”
Kid-Capsule Key Features Include:
* Easy to use interface
* Wide variety of event and milestone categories to inspire you to create more events as you go
* Supports multiple profiles so you can save memories for every family member
* Add photos and videos to each event
* View photo and video galleries by category, type or event
* Share with friends and family via email or Facebook
* Share your events with other Kid-Capsule users
* Beautiful photo sharing scrapbook style layouts for all to notice your little one’s accomplishments
* Send birth announcements on a beautiful customized scrapbook style layout
* Localization enabled. Saves coordinates of the places where events happened
* Calendar view
* Events are fully editable and delete-able
* Available in English and Spanish
Sight Words Hangman is an application where your child learns the most frequently used English words without sounding the words out letter by letter. The game is simple, utilizing touch screen operations and colorful comical graphics to persuade your child to play and learn. Sight Words Hangman begins by “Selecting a List”, and touching the word “Repeat” to listen to the word. The child hears and views the word list then makes their selection by pressing on the word that they think is correct. If the child chooses the correct sight word, then they automatically advance to the next word. If the child guesses the incorrect word, a body part of the hangman shows up on the screen and then the child is given 5 more opportunities to guess the correct answer. If the child would like to hear the sight word again, they can press the “repeat” button to hear the word again and pick another answer. The child can see their score at the end of the game so they can try to improve their score the next time.
Melissa Northway from TechInSpecialEd.com gives it 4 of 5 stars – “This fun and educational game brings you back to the days of playing hangman as a kid! I loved playing this game with my brother and it was always so much fun when you won! The developer, Marcel Widarto, does a good job of bringing together over 300 sight-words that increase your child’s vocabulary, spelling and reading levels.”
Key Features Include:
* Professional voice-overs for clear and easy to understand words
* 2 difficulty levels to help kids build their confidence and also challenge them
* 30 Unique word lists to choose from
* Flashcard mode to help kids become more familiar with the words
* View historical results so you can see how your kids progress
* Children hear & see the words
* Ad-free, No Social media / external links that take your kids out of the app
Located in Aliso Viejo, CA, SoGaBee Labs was founded in 2011 by Marcel Widarto. SoGaBee specializes in educational apps for kids. With a goal of making the app fun so the child doesn’t want to put it down, while learning at the same time.
Located in Parkland, Florida, Zen Labs was founded in 2010 by Anahelena Natera. Zen Labs is an independent application development company based in sunny South Florida. They specialize in creating beautiful, functional and creative iOS apps that will always bring a smile to your face. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 Zen Labs LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc. Apple, Inc. shares no affiliations with Zen Labs LLC, SoGaBee, Kid-Capsule, or Sight Words Hangman. Apple, Inc. does not endorse this contest, Zen Labs LLC, SoGaBee, Kid-Capsule, or Sight Words Hangman. Amazon is a registered trademark. Amazon shares no affiliations with Zen Labs LLC, SoGaBee, Kid-Capsule, or Sight Words Hangman. Amazon does not endorse this contest, Zen Labs LLC, SoGaBee, Kid-Capsule, or Sight Words Hangman.