Mountain View, California – No more fumbling through recipe books, or scouring the internet for the best way to cook leeks. Kitchen Guru 2.0 for iPhone and iPad puts an entire cooking knowledge database right in the palm of your hand. Use it to plan meals, discover recipes, and shop like a chef.
Bridgeview Design is excited to announce a brand new feature set that makes Kitchen Guru your very own digital cookbook. Add recipes from your favorite websites, import them from other recipes organizers or input them yourself into Kitchen Guru’s easy to use recipe organizer. Plan your next dinner party as well as your weekly meals with the meal planner. Find out how to cook those unknown ingredients with the streamlined ingredient info pages.
* Selection tips, storage instructions and preparation directions and recipes for a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes
* Recipe organizer and meal planner
* iCloud recipe storage and syncing
* Import recipes from websites, MacGourmet and Paprika
* E-mail, post, tweet, or print your favorite recipes
* Universal iPhone/iPad interface
* iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 5.1 or later
* 18 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kitchen Guru 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Bridgeview Design LLC is a Silicon Valley startup focused on getting more people cooking healthy, local and delicious homemade meals. Copyright (C) 2012 Bridgeview Design LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.