Ann Arbor, Michigan – Alphabet Galleries, LLC today is pleased to announce ABC Airplane 1.0, a beautiful iPad app that makes it fun for children to learn to print. Children will learn letters as they guide the cursors to trace letter shapes. Both children and adults will enjoy the lovely illustrations.
* Pick from 6 engaging cursors with their own sounds and letter styles
* Stunning illustrations
* Smooth intuitive user interface
* Positive feedback- cursor stops and waits if touch is released
* Hear the letter names aloud
* Practice printing words and sentences
* Airplane draws puffy cloud letters
* Butterfly draws 26 different flower letters, each starting with the letter being drawn
* Tractor draws plowed row letters
* Space Shuttle draws celestial letters
* Moth draws leaf letters, each with a different insect starting with the letter being drawn
* Sports car draws road letters
* Mystery Game uncovers hidden letter-shaped images
* When Mystery letters are completed, a writing pad appears to practice printing
The central concept of ABC Airplane is the interplay between the user and the cursor. The user simultaneously leads and follows the cursor. ABC Airplane does not merely display the pattern for a letter; the cursor subtly guides the user along the correct path, helping the child develop the control necessary for successful writing.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 20.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ABC Airplane 1.0 is $3.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Alphabet Galleries, LLC, was founded in 2012 to create educational apps focused on various alphabets. It is a partnership of two Michigan residents, Leslie Arwin and Joe Sokolov. Dr. Arwin, the artist, recently retired from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Joe Sokolov is a longtime software developer. Leslie and Joe grew up in Detroit and have known each other since first grade. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Alphabet Galleries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.