San Diego, California – Life’n Stats LLC today is proud to announce that MammaBaby is now available for iOS devices. MammaBaby is a fully-synchronized App-Web environment to help parents record baby logs quick and easy, monitor them via interactive charts, and provide summary, data analysis and relevant parenting information.
Although there are a number of baby data logging Apps available at Apple App Store, MammaBaby differentiates itself from them by aiming for “Meaningful Use” of baby logs, rather than just being a logging tool. Instead of trying to log every baby activity in detail, MammaBaby focuses on essential baby logs and strives to deliver actual benefits in parenting experiences with the following key features:
* Simple and intuitive user interface to minimize the number of user actions per logging and ensure that logging does not become additional burden for busy parents.
* Baby logs are synchronized between multiple devices and MammaBaby website. Parents can always check the latest updates on their baby’s activities anytime anywhere.
* Timely parenting tips provided for every milestone recorded. Baby tips that are relevant to various stages of baby development help parents get prepared for the next milestone.
* User-interactive charts to monitor trends in baby logs. In particular, four interactive growth charts allow parents to easily track their babies’ growth in comparison to WHO reference data.
* Daily summary and analysis on baby logs are available at MammaBaby website, providing parents feedback and guidelines.
Shawn Min, co-founder of Life’n Stats and a new father of a 6 months-old baby, said, “I want to ask new parents to think about what we actually get by recording baby logs. The goal is not to collect massive baby logs. It is all about how you can use them to raise your baby better. MammaBaby has been designed and built upon this value- driven concept.” According to Shawn, MammaBaby is the only baby logging App that supports a fully-fledged website with additional services such as daily summary, feeding and sleeping guidelines, timely suggestions of baby items, which plays a key role in improving parenting experiences.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 19.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MammaBaby 1.0.1 is currently $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Please visit Life’n Stats online for more information.
Life’n Stats is a mobile application development company based in San Diego, California. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Life’n Stats LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.