South Portland, Maine – LogicalVue Software, Inc. today announces the availability of CodeVue 2.0, a code snippet manager for software developers. Why waste time trying to find code snippets in other projects or on the Internet when you can quickly and easily use CodeVue to find what you need?
CodeVue is a code snippet manager for a variety of programming languages, including: C/C++, HTML, Java, Objective-C, PostgreSQL, TransactSQL, VHDL, Visual Basic, XML and Xojo (Real Studio).
* Full syntax highlighting for C/C++, HTML, Java, Objective-C, PostgreSQL, TransactSQL, VHDL, Visual Basic, XML and Xojo (Real Studio)
* Automatically saves and manages an unlimited amount of code snippets
* Support for snippet notes
* Full copy/paste capability
* Automatically create new code snippet from clipboard contents
* Snippets are automatically grouped by languages to make them easier to find
* Full search capability to quickly find what you are looking for
* Control for editor font and font size
Pricing and Availability
CodeVue is available now for OS X and Windows. Normally priced at $29.99, CodeVue is on sale now through September 30th for only $19.99. You can download a free demo version that works with up to 10 code snippets from the LogicalVue website.
LogicalVue Software, founded in 2003, is a small software company that specializes in ‘software made simple’.