Erie, Colorado – DataFive LLC is pleased to announce the global availability of LoL Architect for iPad. LoL Architect finally gives League of Legends players the ability to experiment with build ideas before spending valuable time in-game. LoL Architect calculates base and ability statistics for a Champion based on any items, Runes or Masteries selected. No more guesswork on how a set of items will affect a Champion’s abilities!
The iPad app works without an internet connection – creating Champion builds is easy and intuitive. Advanced filters allow users to quickly find specific items or Runes to add to a build. Save builds so you can consistently enter the arena with the best equipped build. LoL Architect always stays up-to-date with automatic updates for new Champions, items and Runes.
* Create builds without an internet connection
* Easily save and load builds so you can come back to them at any time
* Browse item statistics, hierarchy, gold cost and see the in-game shop filter so you can quickly find an item while you are playing
* Browse champion abilities, lore, tips and recommended items
* Use recommended items as a starting place for your next build
* Filter items by attributes or map to quickly find what you need
* Create builds by map (Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, Crystal Scar or Proving Grounds)
* Pick runes to enhance your builds; use filters to easily see runes that boost specific stats
* Configure masteries and apply them to champion builds
* Accurate champion and item statistics
* Automatic updates (requires internet connection) when new champions are released and free champions are changed
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Optimized for iPad
Pricing and Availability:
LoL Architect 2.2 is freely available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
DataFive LLC is a privately held custom software development company located in Erie, Colorado USA. Copyright (C) 2013 DataFive LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.