Kotka, Finland – Mystic Marbles, the debut game from Finnish indie game developer Jyri Kilpelainen, will be released worldwide on App Store on January 9th as a free download.
Mystic Marbles is a 60 second blitz style match-3 game with a never-before-seen “drag’n drop” gameplay mechanic. The game has also a local multiplayer mode for 2-4 players.
The game development started as a hobby project in September 2012 and in October 2012 Jyri decided to focus on the game full-time. The game is made almost completely by Jyri himself (his lovely wife Piia helped with some of the game graphics). Game music is made by the talented Whitaker Trebella (Pivvot, Polymer)
* New & easy to learn way to match 3
* 60 second blitz game with special shapes, bonus marbles and score modes
* Local multiplayer for 2-4 players on one iPad
* Awesome music by Whitaker Trebella (Pivvot, Polymer)
* Connect to Facebook and compete with your friends sync your progress across multiple devices
* Record and share your best plays with Everyplay
* Universal app, Retina Display graphics, support for even iPad 1, iPod Touch 3rd Generation and iPhone 3GS
* Localized menus and in-game texts
Jyri Kilpelainen is an indie game developer from Kotka, a small town in Southern Finland. Before current career he worked at Pauhu Games on mobile titles ‘Cheezia’ and ‘Cheezia: Gears of Fur’. Copyright (C) 2013 Jyri Kilpelainen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.