Belgrade, Serbia – M2W is pleased to announce MPEG2 Works 5 Advanced for Mac OS X, an update to their successful MPEG encoder and movie re-converter application. After great feedback from the version 4 release, M2W has even furthered MPEG2 Works reputation as the one of the best video tool’s on Mac OSX with the release of 5.0, fixing bugs and adding much-requested features. MPEG2 Works 5 has many improvements over version 4 including the much faster conversion and encoding, all sections were rewritten and it has a redesigned interface to optimize and improve overall performance and ease of use.
“Providing the ability to users to convert their video work to any available Quick Time formats including all iDevices presets in a batch, multiple file’s processing way, was the main challenge,” commented Tosha Serbian, Main Developer of MPEG2 Works. “Now, users can convert almost any available movie formats to Quick Time using the Quick Time engine and exporter for maximum compatibility with minimal expense.”
* SD (standard definition) MPEG1/MPEG2 encoding
* Make DVD or convert Blue-Ray disk to DVD with a single click
* Encoding of input files to standard definition (SD – DVD compatible), SD Super-video CD MPEG2 format or Video CD (VCD) MPEG1 format. Every encoding option will be auto-set based on input movie properties. Use Auto DVD preset button for single click DVD making from input file. Files will be encoded, authored and burnable DVD image, which you can burn onto blank DVD media under DVD Authoring section, will be made. Convert un-protected Blue-Ray disks to DVD.
* HD (high definition) MPEG2 Encoding:
Encode HD movies to HD MPEG2 format.
Encode your HD input files to high definition (HD – HD DVD compatible), format. Every encoding option will be auto-set based on input movie properties or desired options can be set manually allowing the full control over the encoding process. 720p and 1080i encoding and auto cinemascope to wide screen resolution with letterbox adding are available.
* Movie Re-Conversion:
Convert from almost every available movie formats to Quick Time compatible movies.
Convert movie files to available Quick Time formats using the Quick Time engine and exporter for maximum compatibility. Every conversion option will be auto-set based on input movie properties or desired options can be set manually allowing the full control over the conversion process. Convert un-protected DVD’s and Blu-Ray’s to iDevices compatible format or any other Quick Time format available on your system with a single click. Presets includes all iDevices, H.264, MP4, XviD and Custom format choosing.
* Batch (multiple) Files Processing:
Use queue option under any section for a multiple files processing. Load file, set desired options, add to queue and that’s it. Repeat for every desired file and just click start.
* Custom Quick Time format exporting
* Built-in MPlayer to play movie files, un-protected DVD’s and un-protected Blu-Ray’s in full resolution with on-screen menu
* DVD Converter module to convert your DVD’s from Pal NTSC
* DVD Authoring section for MPEG2 multiplexing, DVD Authoring of encoded MPEG2 files with chapterizing, making burnable DVD image and burning on blank DVD media
* Tools section with various audio and video tools like audio conversion option for converting your audio tracks to MP2, MP3, MP4, AAC and WAV format
* Audio extraction from file, DVD or Blue-ray disk’s
* Chapters or full title extraction from DVD in MPEG2 format
* Adding video or audio tracks to converted movies
* Auto-crop detection under Convert section
* Subtitles loading under Convert section
Ultimate all-in-one MPEG1/MPEG2 SD/HD encoder and movie re-conversion tool based on Apple Quick Time technology, indispensable part of any video toolbox.
The app is available world-wide, on the MPEG2 Works Kagi store. Please visit MPEG2 Works online for more information about MPEG2 Works 5, including tutorials and screenshots of the app. If you would like further information on MPEG2 Works 5, full version of the app for testing and reviewing, or you would like to schedule an interview, please do not hesitate to contact MPEG2 Works.
The MPEG2 Works 5 are developed by Tosha Serbian, a video and film specialist with 25+ years in the movie business and Mac OSX shareware developer since 2003. Copyright (C) 2013 MPEG2 Works. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.