La Jolla, California – MacAngel has released its first Daylite 4.0 lessons in the MacAngel Academy. The MacAngel Academy is a self-guided learning environment for small businesses. Lessons are on productivity, small business infrastructure, time management, and social media. The company specializes in putting systems in place that help your company achieve its goals faster with a more fully engaged workforce.
Lesson 12-9 Migrating from Daylite 3 to Daylite 4 teaches:
* Things to consider before upgrading
* Synchronize and turn off Sync Services
* Transition all offlines into online mode
* Check that all users are now online
* Sync up the Touch Devices & Turn the Touch Server off
* Backup the Database
* Download Daylite 4 Server
* Migrate the Daylite 3 database
* Purchase your Daylite 4 licenses & add them to the Server
* Install Daylite 4 from the App Store
* Start up Daylite 4
Lesson 12-10 Daylite Server 4 Remote Connection, CalDAV & CardDAV teaches:
* How to enter your public address
* Which ports to forward on your router
* How to set up your backups for Daylite
* How to set up your email notification using an iCloud account
* How to remove old iPhones or iPads from the server
* How to remote wipe an iOS Device
* How to setup CardDAV in Address Book
* How to show your Daylite group of contacts in Address Book
* How to setup your CalDAV account in iCal
* Where to watch the video to setup your iOS devices
* A web browser capable of HTML 5 such as Safari 5.
Pricing and Availability:
3 months of Academy Access for $150 (USD). Yearly $439.45.
MacAngel LLC specializes in small business productivity and workflow efficiency. It’s mission is to inspire people and companies to reach beyond where they are now and leave something greater behind. Copyright (C) 2012 MacAngel LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Daylite is a product of Marketcircle.