San Diego, California – Ditty Labs, LLC released version 2.0 of its popular ball and paddle brick bashing game ‘MacBrickout’ on the Apple App Store. MacBrickout offers game play and music not found in other games of its genre. MacBrickout 2.0 features over 80 minutes of music composed by 16-year old Danny Burns.
“Each song was tailored to a specific level and really immerses the user in the game. Danny did a phenomenal job and we’re honored to debut his musical talents in our game,” said Carson Whitsett, President and Co-Founder of Ditty Labs, LLC.
Several features set MacBrickout apart from similar games of this genre:
* Teleporters instantly transport items to other teleporters
* Hidden fruits and vegetables can be acquired during game play and kept for the life the app
* A little creature called the “Umphee” interacts with the balls in the sand and sometimes sends them back into play
* Trigger switches open gates and expose more bricks
* Musical bricks release special bonuses when hit in the correct order
* Bonus levels give players the chance to win free balls and special gems
* Variety of ball types including bubble gum, bomb and radioactive balls
“This new version is so much more fun,” said Whitsett. “Players can choose to play the levels in any order and find a strategy that works best for them to beat the game.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 83.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MacBrickout 2.0 is Free to install and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Three modestly priced in-app purchases are offered to enable all features (US $0.99), unlock all levels (US $0.99) and gain a five-pack of Super Umphee Balls (US $0.99).
Located in San Diego, CA, Ditty Labs, LLC was founded in 2010 by Carson Whitsett and Adam Harris. Ditty Labs specializes in software solutions for Apple iOS devices including iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. MacBrickout is the first of Ditty Labs’ self-published titles. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Ditty Labs, LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.