Maintain’s Cocktail Easter Sale – 50% off regular price
Ekero, Sweden – Maintain is celebrating Spring with an Easter sale and offers all Cocktail licenses with a 50% discount. The sale starts at April 6 00:00 AM (GMT) and ends at April 10 00:00 AM (GMT). Cocktail is available in Lion Edition for OS X 10.7 and Snow Leopard Edition for OS X 10.6. Licenses are valid for both editions and you will also receive all future editions of Cocktail, for free!
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for OS X that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface. Cocktail’s features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
Maintain is determined to continue providing a first-class experience for our customers and we are very thankful for how Cocktail is being received by the user community. We wish you a Happy Easter! Maintain.
Note: Cocktail (Lion Edition) requires OS X 10.7 and is tested for compatibility with OS X / OS X Server 10.7.3. Cocktail (Snow Leopard Edition) requires OS X 10.6 and is tested for compatibility with OS X / OS X Server 10.6.8. Cocktail (Leopard Edition) requires OS X 10.5 and is tested for compatibility with OS X / OS X Server 10.5.8. All versions/editions of Cocktail are available for download from our website. When unregistered, Cocktail (Lion Edition) for OS X 10.7 and Cocktail (Snow Leopard Edition) for OS X 10.6 runs in demo mode and will expire after the tenth launch. Cocktail (Leopard Edition) for OS X 10.5 is distributed as freeware and does not require a license.
Maintain develops tailored applications for Mac users. We work towards creating technical solutions which maintain your computer and make it as efficient and easy to use as possible. In addition, we offer comprehensive consultancy and support services which cover everything from operation of existing systems to purchase and implementation of new technical solutions. Among our clients are: Puma, The New York Times, Sony Pictures, Ericsson, Fortum, The City Of Calgary, Peak Performance, Loreal, Harvard University, Los Angeles Times, Swedish Film Institute, Weber, ESPN, Business Week, Swedish National Police Board, Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, Getty Images, University of Texas, South Park Studios, CompUSA, bwin, Lockheed Martin, Defense Intelligence Agency, University of Michigan and hundred of thousands of Mac users around the world. Copyright (C) 2012 Maintain. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
Criteria For payday loans Some New Challenges For 2012
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks