Seoul, Korea – Seoul based WI3C today is proud to announce the release of Shape Chaser 2.0 for iOS, of which UIs and features are upgraded. Shape Chaser is an App which helps users to take series of photos of a subject at intervals and make them into a time lapse video easily. Now, users can have photos in exactly the same composition and size since Shape Chaser shows a previous image translucently while users are taking a new photo.
Now, Shape Chaser 2.0, the new major version has been released.
To describe about its functional advance, images only can be exported as animated GIF in the former version. But in 2.0, images can be exported as video and the video can be posted on user’s Facebook directly. Moreover, it was annoying to take a sequential image with the same composition as the previous one because the iPhone camera is shaken while doing two things simultaneously; aiming the camera and pressing the shutter at the same time. This problem resulted in blurry picture or messed-up composition.
Shape Chaser 2.0 added a timer to solve this difficulty. All you have to do is release the shutter first, and make sure the subject is placed over the prior one within three seconds.
Compared with the former version, Shape Chaser 2.0 is advanced in not only its functionality, but also in its design. Everything of the app such as icons, lists, and camera has been totally redesigned.
Users will be satisfied with its new form for sure.
Use Shape Chaser to make records of:
* Weight loss progress of a person on a diet.
* Increasing belly size of a pregnant woman.
* Growth of your lovely child.
* Step-by-step process of making a product.
* Anything you want to make a record of process.
Recently, a man posted a time lapse video on YouTube his wife’s pregnancy from start to the birth of the child. Many people have viewed this popular video.
Make your own time lapse video simply with Shape Chaser 2.0 and treasure you precious memory.
* Overlays the prior picture translucently
* Transparency of the prior picture is adjustable
* 3 sec timer for the stable picture
* Set interval, and displays notification at the interval
* Displays guide for the camera tilt angle
* Make pictures you took into animated GIF and video
* Export animated GIF into dropbox and e-mail
* Export video into dropbox and camera roll, and post on your Facebook wall
* Export pictures into camera roll and dropbox
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation) with Camera
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5/5S.
* 6.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Shape Chaser 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Seoul, Korea, WI3C is a young company dedicated to mobile application development with a focus on the iPhone, and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 Wi3C. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.