Cupertino, California – Puzzle game lovers of all ages who want to settle the profound question of man vs. machine – and have an incredible amount of fun along the way – can now download the no-cost app Man-Chine from Violet 2000 Games.
Set in a dazzling post-apocalyptic world and featuring unforgettable Steampunk- inspired graphics, Man-Chine challenges gamers to move the Man-Chine balls into each other, until only one ball remains. And to ensure the experience never grows repetitive or boring, there are infinite levels of play, with each puzzle having a specific solution.
Other key Man-Chine features include:
* The ability to “undo” a move without having to re-start the game from scratch
* Stunningly detailed graphics that really bring the Steampunk theme to life
* Great sound effects and a soundtrack that adds depth and nuance to the gaming experience
* Game Center integration to see who’s on top – and who’s climbing the ranks Automatic game saving, which is perfect for dealing with the occasional drop or disconnect
* Multi-language support: English, Bokml, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese
“Man-Chine is perfect for gamers of all ages. It’s one part strategy, one part tactics, many parts fun and addictive, says Michelle Sullivan of Violet 2000 Games. “I’m a big fan of the Steampunk genre. There’s nothing better than a game that’s unique, beautiful and challenging.”
Man-Chine, the unique new no-cost puzzle game that pits man vs. machine in a challenging and fun post-apocalyptic world, is available now in the App Store.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Man-Chine 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
California-based Violet 2000 Games creates fun, challenging and beautiful games for iOS mobile devices, including Man-Chine and the the soon-to-be released Zombie Boing-Boing. The company’s mission is: “Have Fun in Our World”. Copyright (C) 2013 Violet 2000 Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.