Wellington, New Zealand – Atomic Droplet’s MixTape is a Mac application that makes mixing music and publishing to iTunes or the web beautiful and easy. First released in 2010, today’s version has hundreds of user suggested features and bug fixes. MixTape is now a mature product with a new layer of polish for both the user interface and published mixes. Notably:
* The UI is now retina compatible and has all new custom graphics.
* Mixes published to the web have a new, cleaner look and (also) retina graphics.
* Mixes also now have chapter markers.
* The UI shows the length of a previewed track.
And a couple of additions exclusive to the Pro version:
* A MIDI output with chain synchronising offset.
* Lossless import/export.
* Live playback timer now shows time from the live playhead to editing playhead.
* Intel Mac running OSX 10.6.8 or later
* 2GB RAM, 2GB HDD, Core 2 Duo
For live play an external sound output is necessary. This includes USB and firewire external sound cards; and both Bluetooth and AirPlay wireless audio.
Pricing and Availability:
To celebrate this, Atomic Droplet are having a sale. Prices for both Pro and Lite are down 35%. For sale only in the Mac App Store and the sale offers end when New Zealand wins the America’s Cup. Seriously. Promotional licenses are available for suitable media outlets. Please specify the publication, website or blog you are representing when making your request.
Atomic Droplet is an audio software company based in Wellington, New Zealand. It specialises in software extending the joy of music to as many people as possible. Copyright (C) 2013 Atomic Droplet. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.