Astana, Kazakhstan – Mobile Creators today is proud to announce the release of The Great Photo App 1.0 for iOS and iPad devices. Even though everyone has a camera these days, taking a truly good picture still requires knowledge and mastery. With The Great Photo App, you will start learning photography by practicing. With the help of interactive lessons, you will gradually gain understanding of the foundations of the art of photography.
We will take you on the road to knowledge through the varied aspects of photo making with the help of easy to understand exercises. Just like a real friend, the app will point out your mistakes and praise your successes.
You will learn:
* What exposure is, how to select the right exposure, and what influences this
* Aperture – Its full importance and all of its effects for your pictures
* Shutter speed – You decide whether to freeze time or slow it down. We are giving you the key to understanding this process
* ISO – Demonstration of how ISO affects exposure and image noise
* Depth of field – Visual presentation of everyone’s favorite blurred background
* Camera lenses – Study the difference between focal lengths by taking pictures of a beautiful model using a variety of lenses
In App Purchase:
The comprehensive lighting manual will give you the opportunity to find yourself at the shooting location complete with an obedient model and lighting equipment. Experience for yourself what it means to shoot in artificial light. You will have access to more than 1,000 lighting setups for your quests, studies, and demonstrations.
Easy interface, friendly environment, and our personal team of models. Start your photographic adventure with The Great Photo App and get on the road to the best picture. And may you have good light!
* Phone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 53.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Great Photo App 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. There is also an iPad version available.
Mobile Creators is a tiny collective based in Kazakhstan. With focus on making the world better by making highly focused and polished apps, the company finds enthusiastic experts and work with them to build exceptional software. Copyright (C) 2013 Mobile Creators. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.