San Francisco, California – SilverWiz Ltd., creator of the personal finance software – MoneyWiz for iPhone, iPad and Mac announced update 1.4. The update adds more than 50 new features and is free for all existing customers.
MoneyWiz is a complete personal finance software that allows people to easily manage accounts, budgets and bills, generate reports and much more. MoneyWiz is unique for its beautiful and intuitive interface that combines ease of use and powerful features. MoneyWiz also features custom made cloud syncing solution that allows people to automatically synchronize their financial data across multiple devices.
Update Feature Highlights:
* Native refunds functionality
* Chequebook register, and handling of cheque numbers
* Ability to auto-pay scheduled transactions
* Ability to convert normal transaction to a scheduled transaction
* Option to show minus sign for negative transactions (to help users with colour-blindness)
* Ability to split income transactions
* Ability to make Scheduled split transactions (expenses & incomes)
* Ability to duplicate scheduled transactions
* Ability to hide an account from the list of accounts
* Ability to set the language of MoneyWiz within the app itself
* Major improvement to reports – you can now see transactions inline, as part of most reports
* Improvements in the Accounts & Budgets creation and management
* PIN codes will become 4 digits only (If your previous PIN code was more than 4 digits, it will automatically changed to be just the first 4 digits). Removed enter button from PIN entry screen, for faster launch of MoneyWiz
* Lots of improvements in Sync Everything!. Preparations for Sync Everything 2. Preparations for image upload and local data encryption
* Lots of improvements in QIF, OFX and CSV import
* See last sync date and time
* Push notifications will now be translated as well
* If a graph report goes to negative values, the zero line will be visible
* Sync password strength indication
* Major translations/localizations improvements
* A lot of consistency improvements between iPad, iPhone and Mac versions
* Improved performance and memory usage when adding image attachments to transactions
* UI improvements to increase the speed of transactions entry (iPhone version)
English, Arabic, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyWiz – Personal Finance 1.4 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Finance category. iPad and Mac OS X versions are also available.
SilverWiz Ltd. is a european company established in 2010. SilverWiz produces premium personal finance software. Copyright (C) 2010-2013 SilverWiz Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.