Bologna, Italy – NuOxygen and Drakkar Dev announce a major update on their game for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, Monster of Puppets 1.1, to be released on November 9th. The great adventure Monster of Puppets will be enhanced with a Survival Mode, new Achievements, new Languages and gameplay fixes. A brand new game experience, now optimized for iPhone 5, that will test your skills as a puppets killer, don’t miss the chance to get this highly addictive game! From Friday, November 9th to Sunday, November 11th, Monster of Puppets will be exceptionally available for free on the App Store.
It came from outer space… and wants to rule the world! But it’s alone. It needs an army, and what best place to find one than a fair. It shoots its Evil Ray Gun on the puppets in a shooting gallery to bring them to life. Different kinds of characters will jump out from the shooting gallery to attack Charlie, the unlucky handyman.
Join Charlie to stop the puppets invasion. Be careful though! Puppets are not fruits… they’ll fight back! Attack the puppets with a vast arsenal: swipe your finger to use your bladed weapons, tap to shoot with a lot of guns, hold down two fingers to blast the enemies with energy beams. If this is not enough, throw in action your favorite trap to do the dirty job. In few words… have a lot of fun!
* Lovely Opponents – cute and expressive 3D characters will make you smile
* Three different worlds featuring twelve peculiar characters, ranging from Transylvania monsters, martial arts fighters and fantasy creatures
* Fun for Everyone – simple and well known game mechanics allow everyone to have fun from the very first levels
* Stunning Arsenal – a wide expandable set of weapons and abilities will help in your mission
* Localization in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German and French
* Updates: Frequent updates will add new contents and challenges
* Social Features – Share and compare your results with friends
* Double Game Mode – playing Story Mode will unlock Survival Mode, have endless fun
Drakkar Dev is a game development company founded in 2010 with the main goal to create high quality video games for multiple platforms. Drakkar Dev is an authorized developer for Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Ds, Apple iOS. For more information, please visit Drakkar Dev online.
* 3/4/5 Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4/5 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 86.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster of Puppets 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available from Google Play. Version 1.1 will be available free for a limited time on Friday, November 9th, 2012.
Based in Bologna, Italy, NuOxygen is an internationally focused publisher of video games and tools capable of high level productions. NuOxygen specializes in the publication of interactive entertainment software and graphic tools but provides also commercial and industrial Apps. An ambitious team with long-time experience in the game industry, an innovative corporate concept, and a strong network of global partners are NuOxygen’s great advantages. Copyright (C) 2012 NuOxygen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.