Hopkinton, Massachusetts – Monster Robot Studios is proud to announce the release of HEAVY – sword 0.1 a retro inspired platformer adventure in the vein of NES/SNES classics like Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. Think Super Mario with swords! HEAVY – sword is a beautiful blend of old and new with wonderfully animated pixelated characters surrounded by bright and colorful rendered backgrounds.
Take control of a young hero by the name of Pike! Run, jump, dash, chop, bomb, smash your way through Goblin, orcs, ogres, Robot knights, Wizards, lava, falling rocks, man eating plants, and loads of other dangers on your exciting quest to rescue the Princess Lucinda from the Ogre King!
HEAVY sword offers a great adventure and fun for older gamers who remember the retro classics, and also younger gamers who never had a chance to play the originals that we’ve all come to love.
* Loads of exciting levels, cross fields, forests, deserts, haunted houses, castles, caves, mountains and more
* Find secret paths within levels to find new stages and other extras
* Awesome power ups – Long Sword, Crusher Sword, Bombs, Bows, Throwing daggers, Steam powered armor and of course the all powerful HEAVY sword
* Game Center Achievements
* Find and Collect 3 Princess coins within every stage
* Unlockable extras like the Memory match Card Game, double jump, health boosts
HEAVY sword: that only thing between you and her, is all of them!
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 35.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HEAVY – sword 0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Monster Robot Studios is a small iPhone app developing team creating a wide range of games of all different styles. Copyright (C) 2013 Monster Robot Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.